Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Cake Day!

Mrs Lloyd, I love you. She's my English teacher and she likes to bake. Every Wednesday afternoon, we have cake day. We made a rota and we take it in turns to bring in cakes for the whole class. This is literally the best thing ever invented. Honestly, it's going to be what I look forward to every day!


Ooooh, and someone called Orla Gartland is playing at a little place in London on 29th October! So excited! She's like one of my favourite singers and me and my friends are going to splash out on those £6.50 tickets and go there, yay! aldjkdgkldjalfjs! Oh, and I'm going to see Wicked soon! I know it's been around for absolutely ages and I've wanted to see it for years. So this will probably be one of the best things ever.


Oh-em-gee, nothing to blog about. These past two days have been very monotonous. My English lit teacher set an essay tonight due for tomorrow morning but that's done, wahay!





So funny!

2 comments:

  1. You're seeig orla gartland?! I want to go & see her! No fair! :( no one else I know actually knows who she is so I can't go!!!! D; poo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends said they wanted to come but now they've changed their minds and I cannot go by myself.. pretty bummed out! Plus, there is the minor issue that under 17s have to be accompanied by an adult :'(

    ReplyDelete