Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Hello half term holiday!

Today was the first official day of the half term holiday. Weekend doesn't count because we would get that anyway! I had my friends Lauren and Alisha over for pizza and fun tymz. We also went on omegle for a bit and waved at old men because that's really all you can do on there. Then we had a mini photo shoot but my camera deleted all the photos. So annoying. Hopefully Alisha still has the five billion she took on her phone. I don't know why I'm writing all this, it's so uninteresting. It was like your average standard day of holiday.


I painted my nails yesterday with an MUA polish; I believe it was shade 26. Someone gave it to me about a year ago and I hated it but it grew on me and the same has happened again this time. I think I just need like a day to get used to it every time.




Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mum and brother to get new curtains for my room and also to help my brother pick out some new clothes. I'm his fashion advisor, haha. Even he admits he needs someone to tell him what's nice on him. I think I'm also going to see if I can get some hair dye. And then I'm going to a picnic. In Streatham. In October. In bloody England. This is totes madness. I'll probably be ranting about how horrible it was tomorrow. So yah, over and out!


Song of the day:

If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AOp9c5DRzc

This was playing at the end of PS I Love You. I cried like a complete baby at that film. I watched it by myself one night when my family were all out and I just felt alone foreveeer. Watch it with friends, honestly! Anyway, this song is so great that I stopped crying and youtubed it, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment