Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

My feelings written on my face...

The title of this post is a lyric from a song by an amazing girl, Lauren Aquilina. You can watch the stunning video right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uodUCtmCRME. The lyrics are so beautiful. Plus, the line is so relevant because I am totally incapable of hiding how I feel; my facial expressions always give me away. Obviously a bit of a bummer because everyone can see what I'm thinking. Luv for ma lyf.


Anywaiz, I played a football match this morning and we lost. Not good! The score was 3-1 but the other team are top of the table and are miles better than us so it's acceptable, I guess. We had nothing to lose but everything to gain. (Oooh, poetic). But we gained nothing, lol. Ah well, that's one more game out of the way!


On Friday, I went shopping with my German grandma as she's over (or was, until this morning when she flew back) and I got some bags from that classy, well-known, over priced shop, Primark. Primarche (Pree-MAR-shay). Piccies below.



Primark, £1.50


Primark, £9


What if we ruin it all and we love like fools?

No comments:

Post a Comment