Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Rainy day!

It's so rainy outside, it's horrible! Today was a kind of average Tuesday but my friend and I had to give a speech to the whole of year eleven on why they should stay at our school for sixth form. I hate public speaking but I guess I need to get good at it sometime, so why not today? It went okay; I didn't mess up or anything. It's just that all 210 of them were sitting there trying not to fall asleep because they genuinely don't care what anyone has to say. I don't really have a problem with that though, because my year group is probably the same. It was just a bit like talking to a wall.



Outfit for Monday 19th November:

Top: New Look, £13?
Skirt: QEF charity shop, £2.


I also painted my nails the other day in my favourite nail colour I have, I think. It's really subtle and classy (I like to think). It's by 17, not too sure of the varnish name or number, sorry!



Song of the day:

His Name - He is We
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__R1AHth1M0&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment