Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

TopShop!

Hi! I now have an obsession with dresses. I feel I need moremoremore. I think I have four which isn't too many... So I found this one from TopShop and it's so lovely (http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&langId=-1&storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&parent_categoryId=203984&categoryId=208523&productId=8220762) but I realised that £46 was a huge amount to spend on a dress when you can probably get great stuff like this from a charity shop. I love charity shops!


And then I saw this one: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&langId=-1&storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&parent_categoryId=203984&categoryId=208523&productId=6590767 but they don't do it in a medium right now. Plus, I wouldn't know what shoes to wear with it - converse wouldn't look good and my Doc Martens wouldn't match with it sooooo.. it's a no-go.


But I went down to TopShop today just to see what they had a came back with a Jersey dress in bottle green. It's reaaally nice and definitely flattering for any figure. If you're skinny, it makes it look like you have curves, and if you have lumps and bumps, it skims over but accentuates them. It's so great! It also comes in burgundy, royal blue, white, and black. It's £20.



I found my bottle of white nail varnish yesterday. It's not the best quality because it's only from Claire's but I think white polish can look so chic!



And I also found my favourite ever ring! I got it from a German market in the summer for twenty euros. I think that's kind of a lot but it's sterling silver with a "rainbow moonstone", whatever that is, however valuable it is.



Anyway, I have a ton of English lit work to do, my teacher has no mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment