Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

5

Five days until Christmas, woohoo! Today at school, we had a movie character themed dress up day. So, naturally, I went as Hermione. She's my go-to-gal. This post is going to most be photos, sorry!



For a party I went to in the summer, I dressed as Hermione too. So for that, I bought a special Gryffindor tie which came in handy today. My friend came as Professor Trelawney and she looked so amazing! 


Tomorrow, for our last day of term, we have a hippie themed dress up day. So so so excited for this. I found an amazing dress in a charity shop for like £4 which is so 70s. In case I try anything on tomorrow morning and realise it looks awful, I did a little trial run just now, haha. I'm making this sound like a very serious project. I guess, in a way, it is though! I think it probably belonged to an old lady first though.




Oh, also, if you're looking for Christmas cards, just pop to Poundland, I'm being serious! I got these cute cards for umm.. about a pound, I think... There's twenty in a box and they're actually quite good quality for the price.



Song of the day:

Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye (Sam Tsui cover)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS73nYl0o6s

Pretty sure I've posted this before but this cover is so beautiful, it gives me shivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment