Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Did I say something way too honest, made you run and hide?

Bleh bleh bleh. Everything is so boring right now! I'm having such a downer day. I have done for the last couple of days. I'll get over myself sooooon, lol. We played the quarter finals for the national cup on Tuesday but we lost... 16-0. It's so crazy! However, you're only allowed three "academy players" on a school team - like girls who play for Chelsea Youth or something. We have two academy girls on our team. Buuut, every single one of the girls on the other team is  an academy player. Our coach found their team sheet on the side of the pitch with their names, dates of birth, and teams they play for. He's taken it and is going to submit it as evidence to the ESFA or something like that. They might get disqualified, uh oh. Scandalous! I don't really mind either way because we'll just lose the semis too, haha.


It snowed yesterday which looked pretty.. Christmas has arrived! I just hope it's not snowing on the 22nd when we go up to my grandparents' place. Lalala, sorry for this incredibly boring post. I think I'm just posting for the sake of it. I'd like to get up to 100 posts by the end of the year but I don't think it will really happen. Today we had a cake sale but I forgot to get photos of my cakes, boohoo. We held it to raise money for the printing of our magazine and we got like £70 or something from this bake sale. The headteacher gave us a budget of £200 for it and printing on proper magazine paper is £260 so we can afford it, yay!


Song of the day:

Ho Hey - Caitlin Hart and Jake Coco cover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vg1yBq8sb8&feature=g-all-lik

Almost as good as the original, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment