Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Rachel Taylor + Trevor Kelly

Gonna grow up, be someone. Draw a map, find a path, take a breath AND RUN.

We all have a story to tell.

Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance. I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down.

I still get those stupid butterflies.

How many hits can a good girl take?

Forever is a long time but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.

Pessimistic, so realistic, you get the picture.

You're the boy with a real nice smile but a broken heart inside.

Pardon me for my lack of excitement but I'm not entirely thrilled.

Author of the moment, can you tell me - do I end up happy?

Does she get the same big rush when you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?

Yes sir, you came and you took my breath. My head is feeling a little light. All right, I hope that you feel it too.

Let me riddle you a ditty, it's just an itty bitty little thing on my mind.

You can learn to fly; just call his name.

Inhale, breathe steady, exhale, like you're ready if you're ready or not.

I can be that part of you. I'll try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment