Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Six names!

I saw this on someone's blog today and because I'm bored out of my mind, I thought I'd do it.



1. Your real name: Kate Green
2. Your detective name (favourite colour and favourite animal): Orange Pug
3. Your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on): Emma Queens
4. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of last name, first two of middle name, first two of first, last three of last): Greemkaeen
5. Your superhero name (colour of your shirt, first item to your immediate left): Navy Glass

5. Your superhero name (colour of your shirt, first item to your immediate left): Navy Glass


6. Your goth name (black and one of your pets): Black Jasper.


Jasper was an albino goldfish we had in our pond a couple of years ago but all the fish got a horrible disease and they died. We haven't had any pets since but I'm still waiting for that pug...

No comments:

Post a Comment