Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

The soundtrack to my life

Opening credits: Day Tripper - The Beatles


Waking up: Lost in the Post - The Wombats

Falling in love: Happiness - Alexis Jordan

Fight song: The Constant - I Blame Coco

Breaking up: Happily Ever After - He is We

Life’s okay: Neighbourhood Girls - Suzanne Vega

Getting back together: Unbroken - Demi Lovato

Wedding song: Love Isn't Easy - ABBA

Birth of child: Tim McGraw - Taylor Swift

Final battle: Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

Death scene: Heartbeat - Scouting For Girls

Funeral song: I Have a Dream - ABBA

End credits: All of This - The Naked and Famous


Saw this on tumblr (yep, I joined the tumblr wave - www.smilingismyfavouritest.tumblr.com) so I felt like it would be a cool thing to do. All of the songs are surprisingly appropriate for each of the points actually, haha. Maybe I'll put the links in for each of the songs later.

No comments:

Post a Comment