Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Camden Town

Today was a good day but it was freezing and my hands swelled up with the cold (they do that...) so it looked like I had ten bright red sausages instead of actual fingers. Attractive.


Outfit for Friday 25th January:


Coat: Peacocks, £40
Skirt: charity shop, £4.50
Boots: Doc Martens, £82.50
Bag: Cambridge Satchel Company, £95


I rediscovered jewellery heaven:


And stumbled upon a secret second-hand bookshop which is actual heaven (oh, and can you see a cheeky book called 'KATE' right there? It's a sign).



To warm up (and to try and reduce the swelling of my ten red sausages) my friends and I took refuge in the classiest of coffee shops... McDonald's! The tea there is only £1 which is pretty decent.




Whilst in jewellery heaven, I fell in love with the smell of the incense they had lit in there. I bought some for my room but I'm not really sure how to hold it since I don't have a special incense burner thingy - is sticking them in a tall vase okay?


Purchases for the day are:



Incense: £1
Dodie Smith book: £3
Oscar Wilde book: £3.50
Green and gold earrings: £1
Green and silver earrings: £1
Sweatshirt: £15


I also had an amazing lunch of mixed Chinese food in a huge carton for £4. This cute little Chinese lady gave us a special deal "because you nice girls, yes". So it was a pretty great day.


Song of the day:

No Regrets - Dappy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoImizvsj5w

Such such such a guilty pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment