Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Clinique foundation

I know I write about this product far far far too much but it's truly magical. Today, I've decided to post some horrible photos of my face which allow you to see the wonders this foundation works.



Before:


After:



Oh my god, I can't stop laughing at these. Oh, I don't even know what to write. Please excuse my hair in the second shot - I was making it wavy for when I went out that evening. But hopefully you can see the difference: a shiny, zitty, naked face in the before photo, and a (very nearly) spot-free face in the after. Actually, I've just realised I missed a spot - literally - above the left eyebrow but I can do nothing about it now!


Ahh, my eyes aren't open properly in either of these, haha! #hot2trot

No comments:

Post a Comment