Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Heaven's got a plan for you

Hallo hallo, just checking in. It's been a mad few days, so busy! I finally got to wear my new velvet dress to a party last night but it stinks of cigarette smoke because it seems like half the people there are chain smokers. Anyway, it was really fun and we all had a great time. We had a football match this afternoon which felt like it went on forever, probably because I played the full 90 minutes again. That's good (ish) but my legs hurt so badly. So much running. (Can you say unfit?) Also, I think I managed to break my little toe last night because it hurts like a bitch. I've also found bruises all over my legs. This is not good.


And I'm in a bit of a tizz because someone I know has followed me on tumblr. I'm not even kidding, how did they find it?! I've been so careful about where I posted it and links to my blog and stuff. If he found it, who else has? Freaking out so badly right now. Maybe this seems a bit silly, like, I get it: the internet is a public place and anyone has the right to look at anything and if I don't want my blogs and things looked at, I shouldn't have them on here, blablabla. But reaaally, I'd just rather no one I know saw it. klmckamsawdnjcndas, not really sure what to do right now. #firstworldproblems. Petty stuff.


Okay, well I'm going to go and file my nails a bit and just be bored. I really hate Sunday evenings! Well if anyone wants to share a funny link or song in the comments, it would be great appreciated!


Song of the day:

Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1MN4pR5wXM

I actually love the lyrics to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment