Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Promise me the sea

Day five: write a page in stream of consciousness. That means simply put your pen to paper, pick a word or a thought, and start writing. I think this is kind of what I do in most posts anyway. But I was just thinking about friendships. I'm pretty sure I've written something along these lines before but it was the first thing that came to me so I'll do it again. I don't think friendships are really made to last. Not the kind you get at this age, anyway. Of course, you'll have a couple of people who you lovelovelove and are really special to you. I have that and I never ever want to lose them. So I'll do everything I can to make sure they're always in my life. Soul mates, if you will! But with the majority of my friends - I know it sounds so horrible - I don't really mind if I know them in two years, or ten years, or even tomorrow. Like, I'm so indifferent it scares me. I've had great times with them, don't get me wrong, but I think I'll miss the memories more than I'll miss them. I can see how horrible this is sounding but, um, I had to write a stream of my constant thoughts! I think I was meant to do a whole page of this but I'll start dillydallying if I do that. Maybe that's what's meant to happen? Did you hear Kim Kardashian is pregnant!? This is so weird. Like, from what I saw on their reality show, I didn't think she even really wanted kids but her sister, Khloe, has been trying for about three years or something. I feel a bit sorry for her.


Last night, I went to that party I was talking about but it wasn't very fun. I don't know, you know just some parties aren't as fun as others? This was one of those. It was nice to see some people I haven't seen for a while but that was about it. I think I'm going to have a lazy day today, pretending to do homework, woohoo.


Song of the day:

Shut Eye - Stealing Sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment