Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

February

I'm getting so inconsistent in my blogging, I'm sorry! I've been away since Friday evening at my grandparents' house near Birmingham to celebrate my dad's birthday - which is today. We got back this morning but I've been busy playing football (6-0 win, yay), taking a long hot bath, and going out for dinner, and haven't had time to blog. My mum's recently told me we're flying over to Amsterdam for a few days in half term so I'm looking forward to that. I think we're going to the Anne Frank museum which will be really interesting (although not the happiest of activities) and going on canal boats amongst other things. I'm also thinking about going to uni there because it would only cost me £3,000 as opposed to £27,000 so we're possibly going to look at a few Amsterdam universities.


Yesterday, I had to go and buy and few things that I've been wanting for a while. These were a plain white top from Dorothy Perkins for £4 in the sale, a grey cardigan from Peacocks for £12, and Carmex lipbalm for £1.29. I've heard so many good things about this lipbalm and it's definitely lived up to its expectations. I've only applied it three times but my lips are already smoothy-smooth. Made by angels.






Song of the day:

Kiss You - One Direction (Not Another Boy Band cover)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ea2bH3f4AA

No comments:

Post a Comment