Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Sibling love

I love my little brother more than anyone else in the entire world. Well, I call him my "little" brother but in truth, he's fourteen years old, has been stronger than me since he was nine (thanks to his hundred press ups every night), and for the past six months, has been taller than me. This aside, he'll always be my little brother.


I have a variety of nicknames for him which include Hen, Henny, Hen Pen, Henny Penny, Henny Pen, and Hen Penny (this is the latest one). Original, as you can see, all derived from his actual name, Henry (in case you haven't guessed). When we were younger, he used to tell me he wanted to be like me and I would be the one he came to talk about problems at school or nightmares he was having. We'd play with our Build-A-Bears and Sylvanian Families or jump on the trampoline for about four hours straight. Yes, we would argue and have little punch-ups but we always resolved them and they was pretty rare anyway. 


Now that we're older, we still argue but we also make popcorn together and watch chick flicks and rom coms, or Keeping Up With the Kardashians - I've "corrupted" him, according to our mum! I help him with his homework and play football with him in the garden, which I bloody hate. Occasionally, I'll lend him some concealer for a really gross spot he has, or hairspray his hair if he's having a bad hair day. Last night we had a little photoshoot just after we watched PS I Love You with some caramel popcorn.



I did have a collection of photos up but he ordered me to take them down soooo...

His lovely eye with his fabulously long lashes,
of which I will be forever jealous.

So, this is just a little post dedicated to my favourite person on the planet, my little broboy Henry. 


Song of the day: (his absolute favourite)

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That - Sweet Brown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k

1 comment:

  1. Awww you and your brother are so cute! And I know what you mean- my brother has exceptionally long, dark eyelashes for a guy!!
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete