Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Easter shenanigans!

They've changed the layout of the posting page. This has really unsettled me... anyway, happy April! I hope all of your Easters have been filled with fun, laughter and chocolate. My little Easter chocolate stash doesn't look very impressive: 




But those Guylian truffles are actually heaven in a wrapper so I'm not complaining. Does anyone else still do Easter egg hunts in the garden? Is that just us? We-ell, there was actually some blue sky on the day, I swear we hadn't seen any for about three weeks or something.



And, whilst revising for history, I got distracted by the last line of this paragraph. Is it only me who finds this so freaking hilarious? (#HistoryBanter)



Anyway, I have to go and clean the kitchen and hoover the house. Just call me Dobby, the amount of housework I do in the holidays is so crazy! I'm going to see The Host today (I LOVE Saoirse Ronan!) and am also having Nando's as it's my joint birthday meal with my best friend. If I manage to put together a decent outfit, I might put a photo up later. Have a lovely day, everyone!


Song of the day:

Beauty and a Beat - Kurt Schneider, Chrissy Costanza, and Alex Goot (cover)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-BXNXvTvV4

I am slowly but surely falling in love with Kurt Schneider.

No comments:

Post a Comment