Pages

Saturday 20 July 2013

Prom dress 2014

TopShop had a sale on fairly recently - it might still be going on, I don't know! - and I saw a dress which I absolutely loved. It was reduced from £40 to £20 so I decided to snap it up and wear it for prom next year in May. Perhaps this is forward-planning to the extreme but I like to be prepared, plus it gives me time to think about my hair and makeup for the day, and also allows me to spend ages deciding on shoes and jewellery to wear with it. My camera recently broke but I discovered that my laptop's webcam can take stills too. All hail the laptop.






I think the lighting is a bit rubbish in some of them but I think the lace detailing shows up okay. They do this dress in other colours too, definitely an aqua colour, and I think (but I'm not 100% sure) a dark green one. Check the website! What did you wear to prom, or what are you hoping to wear to prom? 

3 comments:

  1. That dress is soooo nice! And it looks amazing on you!
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics ! Nice to discover your blog !I just adore dresses so I adore this post for sure!
    Amazing pieces!
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete