Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

Acid wash tee + floral skirt

Hey! I actually got around to doing this post, praise be. I don't know if it's mega big headed to say it, but I actually love this outfit. Maybe it's just because both pieces are brand new and the novelty of them has yet to wear off, I don't know. I really like how the skirt is kind of dressy but the top is so casual it's bordering on hobo, yet when paired together they just look nice.



I didn't realise until I'd taken these photos quite how see through the tshirt is. Perhaps I'll have to invest in a nude bra because, weirdly, I don't own one. I hope you're all having a fab Sunday and enjoying yourselves.

Tshirt: Primark, £4
Skirt: New Look, Cameo Rose range, £10


Song of the day:

Mr Brightside - The Killers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

1 comment:

  1. Oooh lovely outfit! The skirt is adorable! :)
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete