Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Revlon: Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

We've had half days at school this week for some reason so I've been popping into town with my friends each day afterwards to Boots. One of my friends is absolutely obsessed with practically ever makeup brand they sell there and she can't go in without spending at least a tenner. She's such a bad influence! She dragged me in there (not unwillingly, I might add) and we happened to see that Revlon had an offer on; any two products for £10. It was such good value that I thought it would be a bit of a waste not to make the most of it. I've been after another lip butter for ages (post coming soon) and they're usually £8 so it made sense to pick up something else too. I've been hearing a lot about the Clinique Chubby Sticks and the copies of them by Revlon and Bourjois so I decided this was my chance.


I've always loved the look of an orange lip but never really got round to buying any orange lipsticks, or I thought it would be too bright and chickened out. Not on Tuesday though, on Tuesday I was brave, and plumped for a balm stain in the colour Rendezvous.








It's early days but I think I really do like the colour, plus it's pretty moisturising which is always nice. Has anyone tried the Clinique or Bourjois ones? I'd love to know how different they are to this.


Song of the day:

Carolyn - Swiss Lips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FParozEpQY

3 comments:

  1. It's a really pretty colour! :) I'd never be able to pull that off but it looks really nice on you! Xxx

    ReplyDelete