Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

Revlon: Lip Butter

I wrote a wishlist of beauty products at the start of the summer and I'm pleased to say I've now managed to buy everything on it (a whole four items, whoa). I've been waiting a while to write this post because I didn't have any decent photos of me wearing the lip butter and, although I have taken some now, I'm still not entirely happy. I don't think the lighting will ever get any better than it is in these photos though, so I'll just have to live with it!


I bought the product in the colour candy apple and I love it. I love how it's so pigmented yet also moisturising, and I love that I can wear it to work (woohoo, McDonald's) to stop me from looking like I've just crawled out of bed, but that it doesn't look like I've made a ridiculous effort. All in all, it's the perfect lip product for me. 10/10.


www.revlon.co.uk




2 comments:

  1. Great color and lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color, great review.
    Following you, dear. :)

    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete