Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick: 380 Luminous Coral

Hi everyone. In today's post, you will be treated to some (extremely grainy, ridiculously poor quality) photographs of my kitchen, and a mini attempt at a review of my new favourite lipstick. First, let's talk about the packaging: it's lovely. It looks pretty classy and expensive (£8.19 on the Superdrug website, and there's also a 3 for 2 deal, go get!). I loved the colour of the product before I even tried it out which is always a good sign. Plus, 38 is my lucky number and this shade is 380, so it's a sign. I saw the sign. (Please forgive my Pitch Perfect obsession.)






 Again, I know the quality of these photos is pants but the colour is so lovely. I've also included a cheeky selfie so you can see what it looks like as a whole on the face. Does that make sense? I hope so. It's also an excuse to take moody looking pictures of myself, and who doesn't enjoy that? I find this range of lipsticks really moisturising and I love the finish they have; it's kind of glossy but also subtle if you don't reaaaally go for it when applying it.



I'd say anyone should try out one of these because I've really enjoyed wearing mine, and I probably will right until it runs out, and then buy about six more tubes of it. What am I talking about, you don't get tubes of lipstick, do you? You really don't. Agh, what is it called? A stick of lipstick? No. Please tell me what you call it if you've even read to down here, to my incoherent rambling. I'm off to do two geography essays now, wish me luck.

2 comments: