Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Sakroots purse

I was a bit bored on Friday so I popped up to Kensington with my mum (yay for mother daughter bonding time) and visited an exhibition at the V & A. After a stop for lunch at Wagamama - of course - a trip to TK Maxx was in order. If you're ever in the Kensington area, definitely go to the high street and visit TK Maxx. It is superior to any other TK Maxx I've ever seen, and believe me, I've seen a lot of them in my seventeen years.


I've been on the hunt for a new purse, or what Americans call a wallet - am I right? -, for ages. One in particular leapt out at me from the shelf and I became very attached to it. So I bought it. It was a bit pricey but it's a really cute design and amazing quality so I like to think it's worth it.







The amount of pockets this thing has is crazy - but that's a good thing, right? This beauty is going to hold my keys, any loose change (goodbye coin purse) and all of my cards. I love having everything all in one place so this ticks all the boxes. I think I'm in love.




It's almost as big as my head but for purses, the bigger the better, in my opinion. It's made by a really cute American company called Sakroots so definitely go and check out their website. They have everything from rucksacks to phone cases to rain boots in a ton of colourful prints. My pattern favourite is One World. Haha, it sounds like I'm advertising them - I'm really not - but I do think you'll love them. They even have really cute pages like this where you can read about the inspiration for the prints.


I'm so bloody happy with this find because we all know the TK Maxx rule - "there's only one of everything". It's just amazing luck that this happened to be in Kensington on the same day I did.


Song of the day:


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I verrrrry rarely see more than one of the same thing but that's what I love about TK Maxx! xo

      Delete