Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

We can stay young forever

I feel so out of the blogging loop. I don't know what I'm doing with my life because I'm definitely not doing much school work (except six geography essays this week) and I'm not blogging or reading or writing. Where is the time going?! I don't know if I've done a post on a favourite item of clothing in a while so, hey, here's one.





I never know what to do with my hands or arms or smile or general head position in these photos, so apologies, please bear with me. I'm learning! (Also, not too sure what's going on with the picture quality in that last photo!) Maybe I'm a bit behind on the velvet skirt craze but about three or four weeks ago, I jumped on the bandwagon and bought a black one from Primark for just £8. Nice and cheap, and yes, the velvet doesn't feel all that smoothy-smoothy-nice, but it looks okay and all I'm going to do is wear it to school anyway (17 hours of work at weekends = no social life). I feel like it just goes with every top I own which is always a bonus. I'm pretty sure there's a burgundy one in Primark too if you'd prefer that!


I went to a party on Friday night wearing aforementioned skirt and it was probably one of the best parties I've been to. Not just because of the skirt (haha) but it was such a great night with lovely people and dancey music (jump on it, jump on it). Here's one of my favourite photos of the night with two of my best friends:



Here's to never growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment