Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Winter skincare

2014 Blogger Challenge - post 2



Let's be (or lesbe.. haha) honest, I don't really take care of my skin that much, so this is going to be a very short post. I wash my face in the mornings with shower gel when I'm in the shower, and then put my Garnier BB cream [1] or Clinique foundation [2] on if I'm leaving the house. That's pretty much all I do until it's time to go to bed about fifteen hours later when I use a flannel and water (pretty standard!) and either my Clinique facial soap [3], or my Neutrogena daily scrub [4]. Then, if my skin is feeling a bit dry, I'll use my Neutrogena moisturiser [5] all over my face. And then, I whip out the old Sudocrem [6] and dab it on any particularly disgusting-looking spots. 


I was assuming this topic of skin care was aimed at facey-skin but what if it's not? If my legs are looking dry, I'll use my Ted Baker body souffle [7] (heaven in a plastic tub, I promise you) to get them looking not quite so horrible. The rest of my body doesn't really tend to get that dry so my skincare is pretty much just legs and face


 [1] [2]

[3] [4]

[5] [6]

[7]
Source

Apologies for the awful lighting. Can you tell my bedroom has a north facing window and I don't get a lot of sun in here in the afternoons? It's true.


I hope you enjoyed reading this terribly rushed post, and I hope that your skincare routine is a lot better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment