Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

2014 nails + sneaky tip

This is the first time this year that I've actually had polish on my nails! I'm not allowed to have them painted for my job, and there doesn't seem much point in only having them done from Monday to Friday. I'm one of those people who likes to keep their polish on for at least a week or I feel like it's kind of a waste of my time. I took this past weekend off work to visit my grandparents which was really great. It was so good to actually have some free time. And, for this reason, I felt it was worth while painting my nails!




I just used a black Barry M colour and then a multicoloured glittery top coat. The latter was one of my Christmas presents from a friend and I don't think B Box  is a proper brand, so I've done a bit of hunting to see if I could find it online - and here it is! At the time of me writing this post, you can get four of the B Box varnishes for only £1.80. I'd definitely recommend buying them; it stays on for days without chipping and who doesn't love glitter polishes?




The "sneaky tip" I wanted to talk about is this spray. Perhaps it's not sneaky, as such, but I don't know anyone else who has it. I got this spray also as a Christmas present but this time as a stocking filler. I can't say it actually speeds up the drying process but it does smell great and it gives your nails such a lovely glossy shine once they've dried. It's worth buying just for that. Invest in some!


Song of the day:


2 comments:

  1. I love your nails! I'm not allowed to have mine painted for my job either, but luckily I only work Sundays. I might have to invest in some of those glitter polishes though, even if it is literally the worst stuff to remove.....

    http://whimsicalprocrastination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete