Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm: Elusive

So I've totally gone and copied Ruby, and acquired one of these famous matte balms in Elusive because she looked so darn good wearing it! Of course, I don't actually have a camera and have to make do with my shit webcam and crappy lighting, and I hope you don't mind a few shameless selfies because that's essentially what this post will be.









Lol, hi. I don't know how good a representation these photos are because the colour isn't quite so purple-tinted in real life. I'm also not sure I'm a huge fan of the actual matte finish but that can always be fixed by slapping a bit of Vaseline on top so I'm not too worried! Overall, I'd say I do like this product but I probably won't be rushing out to buy it again. If you love a matte-finish and are a fan of punchy colours, then this is definitely for you. If not, stick to the original Colourburst balms which have a bit more of a shiny finish. (Is "shiny" even the right term?)


Hope you're all luvin lyf!

No comments:

Post a Comment