Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

The TMI Tag

Hello! I've seen the TMI tag kicking around a bit lately and, while I'm not a YouTuber, I thought this would be fun to do as a blog post. Let's ignore the fact that I haven't actually been tagged and get crackalackin.


1. What are you wearing?

Considering that this is the TMI tag, I should probably list everything, right? A hoody, chavtastic tracksuit bottoms, tshirt, bra, underwear, socks, earrings, and a necklace.

2. Ever been in love?


No, but I'm only young!

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?


I've never had a serious relationship, so no.

4: How tall are you?


170cm, which I believe is something like 5 feet and 7 inches. Correct me if I'm wrong!

5. How much do you weigh?


Lol, more than I should. I'm about three quarters of the way up the healthy bar on the BMI test.

6. Any tattoos?


No sir. And probably never; I'm too fickle to settle on one thing forever.

7. Any piercings?


Four, one on my left ear and three on my right ear.

8. OTP?


Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield together are perfection!

9. Favourite show?


Probably Strictly Come Dancing, though I do love a bit of the Kardashians.

10. Favourite bands?


Haim, The Naked and Famous, and London Grammar, perhaps?

11. Something you miss? .


Having absolutely zero pressure to do well at school. Hello year nine.

12. Favourite song?


Stay The Night by Zedd with a bit of good old Hayley Williams.

13. How old are you?


I turned eighteen nine days ago, so I'm a real adult now!

14. Zodiac sign?


Aries. The sheep with horns.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?


A fab sense of humour and similar interests to me, I suppose.

16. Favourite quote?


"Happiness is a choice".

17. Favourite actor?


Andrew Garfield, maybe?

18. Favourite colour?


Orange.

19. Loud music or soft?


A bit of both. Loud might just pip soft, though.

20. Where do you go when you’re sad?


I haven't been sad in a long time. My bedroom, maybe.

21: How long does it take you to shower?


Seven minutes, I think. I like to get back into bed after my shower so I don't mess around for long!

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?


About twenty minutes - if I don't know what I'm wearing, that is. If I do, fifteen is more likely!

23. Ever been in a physical fight?


Sort of. I was twelve and a girl jumped on me in a warm up in a PE lesson (she was a bully, she picked on everyone) and pushed me on the floor so I shoved her off and hit her when she hit me back. I don't know if that counts!

24. Turn on?


If they genuinely care about other people.

25. Turn off?


When they're really arrogant and think a lot of themselves.

26. The reason I started blogging?


I read Sarra Manning's Adorkable and basically decided Jeane Smith was my role model.

27. Fears?


Someone I love getting hurt or losing them.

28. Last thing that made you cry?


Thinking about my fab grandad on Monday night, chilling with his friends up in the sky.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?


To my best friend about three hours ago.

30. Meaning behind your blog name?


After Dodie Smith's amazing novel I Capture The Castle.

31. Last book you read?


The Accidental, by Ali Smith.

32. The book you’re currently reading?


How To Be A Heroine, by Samantha Ellis.

33. Last show you watched?


I watch hardly any TV. Does the news count? If it doesn't, then Made in Chelsea.

34. Last person you talked to?


My mama. She's wood turning in our garage. She's basically an elderly man at heart.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?


A hilarious guy from work who offered me a lift home after we all went out.

36. Favourite food?


Pizza! I'm actually eating it as I write this.

37. Place you want to visit?


New York City.

38. Last place you were?


School, an hour an a half ago.

39. Do you have a crush?


I do indeedy, the guy I'm on-again "seeing".

40. Last time you kissed someone?


A couple of weeks ago at a party.

41. Last time you were insulted?


Maybe today? I don't actually know.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?


Strawberry I think.

43. What instruments do you play?


None whatsoever.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?


My opal and gold ring.

45. Last sport you played?


Running is a sport, right? I went for a run last night. 

46. Last song you sang?


Stay The Night by Zedd and Hayley Williams!

47. Favourite chat up line?


"Grab your coat love, you've pulled".

48. Have you ever used it?


No, cringaroonie!

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?


As in, outside of school? On Wednesday night - so two days ago - I went out with some people from work.

50. Who should answer these questions next?


Anyone who wants to, I really cannot be arsed to tag anyone.


I hope you've enjoyed reading these answers, not that any of them were TMI, really, were they? Feel free to have a go at this yourself and have wonderful weekends, all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment