Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Don't be afraid to pig out

2014 Blogger Challenge - post 12


Don't be afraid to pig out

Don't be afraid to pig out by kategreen38


The topic for this post was "Meals" and, let me tell you, burgers and chips is my favourite kind of meal. This has turned into a bit of a burger appreciation post really, but I suppose what I want to get across is that it's okay to eat junk food. We're being brainwashed into thinking that a salad is the only way to go and we're being guilt tripped into ditching fast food and everything yummy. Don't get me wrong, I do love a good salad, but I love a good burger even more.


Eat what you want, when you want. Yeah okay, try not to become obese and still eat the stuff you have to in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but food is a great source of joy for a lot of people (eg. me) so don't limit yourself by avoiding the yummy stuff.


Happy eating, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment