Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Summer to-do list

2014 Blogger Challenge - post 13


For me, the summer began when I finished my last exam, 16th June 2014, and I believe it ends on 31st August. September is the uni month and there's going to be so much stuff to sort out that I'm not really counting it as summer. So, by this logic, I have one month and twenty eight days to do everything that I'm laying out right here.


1. Pull at least three all nighters.
2. Become best friends with someone I want to be.
3. Lose my voice from singing too much, too loud.
4. See my first shooting star of 2014.
5. Not be sick from copious amounts of drinking.
6. Go to Brighton with my best friend.
7. Visit Brick Lane.
8. Stay in touch with new friends.
9. Don't cry on results day.
10. Read every new book on my shelf.
11. Tidy my bedroom.
12. Scrapbook more.
13. Improve my henna tattoo skills.


I've gone a bit blank and obviously there's so much more I'd love to do, but thirteen seems like a good number to stick to, being a baby of the 13th day and all. I'm on a bit of a pause right now with regards to summer, I think; everyone else is still in school and I'm not actually on holiday anywhere. It's a weird inbetween stage but I'm hitting up Latitude Festival in exactly two weeks (aghhh!!!!) where I'm feeling there's potential to complete numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 13. I'll keep you updated.



The sunrise (or sunset.. who knows?) from our hotel balcony in Zante.

No comments:

Post a Comment