Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

A Magical Hoody

The Primark here in Chester is amazing. It's huge and has so many sub-sections... even a Harry Potter section! There are tshirts for each house, socks, scarves, bags, you name it - it's there. I bought a Quidditch hoody purely because I couldn't resist and for £12, it was a bit of a bargain.




I haven't actually worn it out of the house yet but maybe I'll don it when I go and watch one of the Quidditch team's games - it looks so intense and physically exhausting! I'm loving da uni life right now. It's amazing how quickly this new life becomes the norm and how quickly I'm calling this place home.


My boyfriend (still so weird saying that!) came to visit from Cardiff this weekend and I was kind of proud to show him the city and the campus because it's all so lovely and I think I've definitely made the right choice coming here. I hope you're all loving life too and that your motivation for blogging is considerably stronger than mine!

1 comment:

  1. That looks soo cool, my friend would probably pass out from excitement ;)

    The song you asked about was Falling Asleep by The Good Mad by the way (they're really good, check out What Money Paid For :) )

    ReplyDelete