Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

OOTD: 21/04/15

I got up super early this morning (8.30am...) and have had a really productive day so far. I've tidied my room, made a delicious brunch, and prepared a presentation for my seminar at 2pm. Tuesday is going well! Here's what I'm wearing today (don't laugh at where my tshirt is from).



Shirt: OxfamVintage @Latitude - £6
Tshirt: Lidl - like £2 probs
Jeans: Miss Selfridge - £35


Shoes: New Look - £10


(Eye bags from getting up so bloody early but it's a good hair day!)


I picked up these really cute earrings at Camden Market last week for £2 and I'm in love. Since getting shorter hair, I feel like I should wear bigger earrings more to like, create interest in the ear/hair/neck area, if that makes any sense at all. Also, see if ya can spot my super-shimmery cheek. I think I went a bit overboard with the bronzer today, but it is summer so I'm thinking I can get away with it.


Hope you're all having a fabulous Tuesday and that you have a better quality camera than my webcam for when you take cute lil photos of yourselves! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment