Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

Baby photos

Looking through old photos is one of my favourite things to do. Over the past week or so, my dad and I have been through thousands of photographs, which were stored under my parents' bed, and sorted them into different categories for each year, and then chronologically within each year. Whilst doing this, I found some absolute gems which I wanted to share!



This was taken around 1999, I think. Lord knows what was happening with my hair but I can promise I never went out in public like that.



I'm going to hazard a guess and say maybe 1997? I look about a year old, right? What I find amazing is that eyeballs don't really grow so like, my eyes are the same size now as they are there, but they look so tiny now because my face got so big.



This is me (left) and my primary school best friend. We were probably 7 or 8 years old, so it's probably 2003/2004. I don't know why we ever thought matching tshirts were a good idea!



This is definitely June 2002, because it was to celebrate the Queen's Golden Jubilee. We had to dress up as something to do with London, so here's me starring as Big Ben. I don't look too happy about it but the hat is really a work of art. Credit to my dad.



This is probably April 1996 because I look pretty newborn. My parents say I look like an alien here. It's not really a good look, is it? How can one person get so red.



Hahahaha, I call this one "look who doesn't want to get baptised". I was baptised in Germany because all my family are from there and apparently this is traditional German-baby-baptism gear. Like what is even up with that hat? No wonder I was crying.




Finally, there's this beauty. It might well be one of the most disgusting photos taken of me of all time. Is that jam? Who knows. But at least I look kind of happy about it (-ish)! Always loved my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment